1. Congratulation dr. Aditya Arifianto (Indonesia), you get a Free Registration for the 5th Congress Of Asian Society Of Head And Neck Oncology (ASHNO) 2017 as the first participant who submit paper abstract.
2. Congratulation dr. Efren Gerald Soliman (Philippines), you get a Free Registration for for the 5th Congress Of Asian Society Of Head And Neck Oncology (ASHNO) 2017 as the youngest participants who submit paper abstract.
3. Congratulations to Yonian Gentilis for winning The Best Backdrop Design Contest at the 5th Congress Of Asian Society Of Head And Neck Oncology (ASHNO) 2017.
4. Certificate of Congress Download (Monday April 3rd 2017)
On behalf of the 5th ASHNO 2017 Committee, we want to thank you for attending the “5th Congress of Asian Society of Head and Neck Oncology (ASHNO) in conjunction with the 5th Congress of ORL-Head and Neck Oncology, and the 2nd Congress of Indonesian Head and Neck Oncologist Society” on April 23rd – 25th 2017 at Bali International Convention Center, Indonesia.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE SURVEY
You can download your certificate in the end of the survey
5. Congratulations for all Under 40 Winners.
We would like to congratulate all participants on their posters, everyone did a fantastic job, and it was clear that everyone put a lot of hard work into preparing and presenting their research.
A. The winners of Research Oral Presentation Category were:
- 1st place: dr. Masanori Teshima (Department of Head and Neck Oncology, National Cancer Center, Tsukiji, Chuou-ku, Tokyo, Japan)
Title: “Prognostic Influence Of Retropharyngeal Lymph Node Dissection In Cases Of Squamous Cell Carcinoma Of The Hypopharynx”
- 2nd place: dr. Vidisha V Tuljapurkar (Dept of Head & Neck Surgical Oncology
Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai India)
Title: “Reconstructive Options In Advanced Oral Cancer: Morbidity And Oncologic Outcomes”
- 3rd place: dr. I Gusti Ngurah Gunawwb Wibisana (Departement of Oncology Surgery, Cipto Mangunkusumo Hospital, Jakarta, Indonesia) Accuracy of Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in Determining Status of Central Compartment in Well Differentiated Thyroid Carcinoma
Title: ” Accuracy of Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in Determining Status of Central Compartment in Well Differentiated Thyroid Carcinoma”
B. The winners of Case Report Oral Presentation Category were:
- 1st place: dr. Riana Kipiani Abdul Halim (Department of Otorhinolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, KPJ Healthcare University College, Malaysia)
Title: ” Yolk Sac Tumour Arising From Malignant Mature Teratoma Of Parapharyngeal Mimicking Chronic Otitis Externa Presentation- Case Report “
- 2nd place: dr. Rainier Y Lutanco (Department of Surgery, Chinese General Hospital and Medical Center
Department of Surgery, UP-Philippine General Hospital)
Title: ” Trans-Oral Endoscopic Thyroidectomy – Vestibular Approach: A Case Series of 11 Operations Done in the Philippine Setting “
- 3rd place: dr. Samaha Nawaz (Radiation Oncology, Surgical Oncology, Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre, Atihson College, Lahore, Pakistan.)
Title: ” Induction Gemcitabine Cisplatin Doublet With Chemoradiation As Organ Preservation Treatment In Locally Advanced Laryngeal Cancer “
C. The winners of Research Poster Category were:
- 1st place: dr. Aditya Arifianto (Departement Otorhinolaryngology Head and Surgery Padjajaran University, Hasan Sadikin Hospital, Bandung)
Title: “Correlations of Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Expressions and clinical staging in Head Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma”
- 2nd place: dr. Suhani Sumalatha (Department of Anatomy, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal University, Maniapl)
Title: ” Variant Course of the Maxillary Artery and its Relation to the Lingual Nerve in the Infratemporal Fossa”
- 3rd place: dr. Masahiko Morioka (Department of Immunological and Molecular Pharmacology, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Science, Fukuoka University; Section of Oral and Maxillofacial Oncology, Division of Maxillofacial Diagnostic and Surgical Sciences, Faculty of Dental Science, Kyushu University)
Title: ” Exosome Mediated Crosstalk Determines Invasiveness And Organotropic Metastasis In Oral Squamous Carcinoma “
D. The winners of Case Report Poster Category were:
- 1st place: dr. I Ketut Hary Widyatama (Department of Otorhinolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
Lawang General Hospital, Indonesia)
Title: ” Result of Radiotherapy and Chemotherapy in Patient with Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma and Nasal Polyp “
- 2nd place: dr. Richard P Simbolon (Department of Otorhinolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, Faculty of Medicine,Udayana University / Sanglah General Hospital, Depasar, Bali, Indonesia)
Title: ” Salivary Mucoepidermoid Carcinoma “
- 3rd place: dr. Jessica Fedriani (Department of Otorhinolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
Medical Faculty Gadjah Mada University/ Dr. Sardjito Hospital, Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
Title: ” Schwannoma on the base of tounge: A rare case presentation “